So today im in berkley cali, strange right ? And as i put it this morning todays outfit is very liberal art student.
Sorry for the front facing quality, it fell from my hand and onto the sidewalk during the summer. Thats all I have to post for the day. I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guy next time!
Hey sorry for the absence recently, a lot of things have come up. For those who have stuck around this long, thank you. Now as you can see by the title it has not changed. So as of right now, I’m at the gym on a sunny warm Sunday on the elliptical machine listening to Melanie Martinez. Everythings been going alright, I’ve been working on a couple of projects but I’ll post more about that later.
Food, we need it to live so with the new year here are my top seven favorite snacks,meals, shakes, etc.
- Peanut butter filled pretzels
- Frozen raspberries but not limited to other fruits
- Iced tea from davids tea. (As of right now my go to is there new tea called blood orange green tea.)
- Mangos with chamoy and tajiin in any form.
- Matcha lattes (current go to is the limited peppermint match, again from davids tea)
- Oatmeal with brown sugar
- Kettle cooked jalapeno chips.
So that’s everything that I’ve thought of during my warm up. Please let me know what your favorite foods are and I will be back shortly. I hope you have a good rest of your day and see you later!
Here are some photos I took from today, they are also on my Instagram.
Hi everyone, so with another semester finished and another one in motion here is a condensed list of what I bring with me. This is usually to a cafe or if I’m just bumming around campus.
- Laptop and laptop charger
- Nice Sony head phones
- A manga (currently I’m reading Still Sick by Akashi)
- Two Notebooks (one for doodles and the other for notes)
- A little pouch with lotion and lip balm
- Water bottle (This isn’t the exact one but its a cute one like it, https://www.amazon.com/Sailor-Portable-Insulation-Festival-Outdoor/dp/B07S92T4P5/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2S9FC9JDS1JZB&keywords=cute+water+bottle+sailor+moon&qid=1580177646&sprefix=cute+sailor+moon+water%2Caps%2C199&sr=8-1)
- Pens (usually fine gel pens)
- Mittens (it’s winter here..need I go on)
- My keys
long puffer coats
Warm knit tights
soft heated blankets
hot chocolate dates
ice skating dates
That’s everything sorry it’s a short post, I have a more open schedule this semester so I will update more!
So it rained all day here and I’d just thought this would be a pretty neat idea to keep doing. This time around I’ve been feeling better even though I just ate ramen noodles an drank a red bull. Without further ado here are the updates:
- I made confetti cupcakes the other day
- I cleaned out my closet again
- I got my summer housing all taken care of which is fantastic
- I was recently told it was strawberry season in Japan so that’s cool
- The snows basically gone here
- I got some new pleated skirts so can’t wait to wear an style them
- Just finished watching New Game which is a cute slice of life anime (Highly recommend it.)
That’s really all I got for right now, I’m just prepping for finals right now and trying to get stuff done for study abroad. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
So by the title you should already know that I love huge sweaters. Preferably in the men’s section for two reasons, the first reason is that its a little bit cheaper to buy in the men’s section. The materials usually softer or thicker so you will be guaranteed warmth on cold nights. Plus for someone small like me if it’s big enough I can just pair it with tights, a long necklace and some chunky boots then Bang! It looks like I gave all the fucks but really it took me ten minutes to get ready, another five if I wanted to put on makeup and maybe fifteen if I put my hair up in space buns. Most of my sweaters I find in the men’ section at h&m or thrift stores if that helps. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
So I feel like I haven’t really been active anywhere online. Here just a small update of my life as I’m typing this on a rainy Tuesday around four o’clock.
- I got accepted into a study abroad thing this summer
- My passport came today along with some cute Jiji (the cat from Kiki’s dilivery service) bento boxes
- I’ve been listening to Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and am hooked
- Have recently came to terms that I’m going to be sad for a little bit but that’s okay
- As well as buying a lot of cute stickers that’ll hopefully help me in some way
- Got yet another new Starbucks cup. I have like six or seven right now.
- Have been feeling this urge to stay in a comfy oversized sweaters to maybe help me cope
- I’ve been wear these old boots for the past week and a half even though I have more to choose from.
- Been going through my clothes every two weeks or something like that.
Yeah that’s really it, I’ve just been feeling sad honestly but I think telling you guys and people around me will help. Anyways I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
So as of lately anxiety has kicked my butt. Procrastination? yup I know them, well actually. Midterms are around the corner and I am so sorry I’ve neglected you guys for some time now. Just letting you know though I am active on Youtube the most as of recently. Currently I am getting ready for something huge to me and will let you guys know once everything is in place. I’m getting a paper done as I type this (on a break right now lol). And I’m still getting through this small little rough patch but it’s okay and I know that it’s not going to go on forever. (Just trying to take things day by day, focusing on the small things and taking things slow) Actually though I have been watching more slice of life style anime which if you didn’t know are my all time favorite. I will make a short list for this Sundays post. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!