I’ve decided to redo this little segment because it felt off to me when I reread this. For those that were here before I changed this, thank you for being here. So initially when I first wrote this, it was difficult. However now that it’s been a year(-ish) my relationship with food is different. I’ve been cooking more meals that I ate back home and I just missed home cooking. So shout out to my parents for making bomb foods that are somewhat easy that I can now wow my boyfriend with when I actually cook!
So now with all of that out of the way here are some of my favorite foods/drinks at the moment!
- Mini bell peppers
- Knock off captain crunch
- Oatmeal with brown sugar
- Potato and beef soup
- Frozen Grapes
- Passion fruit green tea with boba or aloe jellies
- Pork chops with cream of mushroom and mashed potatoes or rice
- Tater tot hot dish
- Strawberry ice cream
Here are some photos I took from today, they are also on my Instagram.
Hi everyone, so with another semester finished and another one in motion here is a condensed list of what I bring with me. This is usually to a cafe or if I’m just bumming around campus.
- Laptop and laptop charger
- Nice Sony head phones
- A manga (currently I’m reading Still Sick by Akashi)
- Two Notebooks (one for doodles and the other for notes)
- A little pouch with lotion and lip balm
- Water bottle (This isn’t the exact one but its a cute one like it, https://www.amazon.com/Sailor-Portable-Insulation-Festival-Outdoor/dp/B07S92T4P5/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2S9FC9JDS1JZB&keywords=cute+water+bottle+sailor+moon&qid=1580177646&sprefix=cute+sailor+moon+water%2Caps%2C199&sr=8-1)
- Pens (usually fine gel pens)
- Mittens (it’s winter here..need I go on)
- My keys
long puffer coats
Warm knit tights
soft heated blankets
hot chocolate dates
ice skating dates
That’s everything sorry it’s a short post, I have a more open schedule this semester so I will update more!
So it rained all day here and I’d just thought this would be a pretty neat idea to keep doing. This time around I’ve been feeling better even though I just ate ramen noodles an drank a red bull. Without further ado here are the updates:
- I made confetti cupcakes the other day
- I cleaned out my closet again
- I got my summer housing all taken care of which is fantastic
- I was recently told it was strawberry season in Japan so that’s cool
- The snows basically gone here
- I got some new pleated skirts so can’t wait to wear an style them
- Just finished watching New Game which is a cute slice of life anime (Highly recommend it.)
That’s really all I got for right now, I’m just prepping for finals right now and trying to get stuff done for study abroad. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
So by the title you should already know that I love huge sweaters. Preferably in the men’s section for two reasons, the first reason is that its a little bit cheaper to buy in the men’s section. The materials usually softer or thicker so you will be guaranteed warmth on cold nights. Plus for someone small like me if it’s big enough I can just pair it with tights, a long necklace and some chunky boots then Bang! It looks like I gave all the fucks but really it took me ten minutes to get ready, another five if I wanted to put on makeup and maybe fifteen if I put my hair up in space buns. Most of my sweaters I find in the men’ section at h&m or thrift stores if that helps. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
So I feel like I haven’t really been active anywhere online. Here just a small update of my life as I’m typing this on a rainy Tuesday around four o’clock.
- I got accepted into a study abroad thing this summer
- My passport came today along with some cute Jiji (the cat from Kiki’s dilivery service) bento boxes
- I’ve been listening to Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and am hooked
- Have recently came to terms that I’m going to be sad for a little bit but that’s okay
- As well as buying a lot of cute stickers that’ll hopefully help me in some way
- Got yet another new Starbucks cup. I have like six or seven right now.
- Have been feeling this urge to stay in a comfy oversized sweaters to maybe help me cope
- I’ve been wear these old boots for the past week and a half even though I have more to choose from.
- Been going through my clothes every two weeks or something like that.
Yeah that’s really it, I’ve just been feeling sad honestly but I think telling you guys and people around me will help. Anyways I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!