I’ve decided to redo this little segment because it felt off to me when I reread this. For those that were here before I changed this, thank you for being here. So initially when I first wrote this, it was difficult. However now that it’s been a year(-ish) my relationship with food is different. I’ve been cooking more meals that I ate back home and I just missed home cooking. So shout out to my parents for making bomb foods that are somewhat easy that I can now wow my boyfriend with when I actually cook!
So now with all of that out of the way here are some of my favorite foods/drinks at the moment!
- Mini bell peppers
- Knock off captain crunch
- Oatmeal with brown sugar
- Potato and beef soup
- Frozen Grapes
- Passion fruit green tea with boba or aloe jellies
- Pork chops with cream of mushroom and mashed potatoes or rice
- Tater tot hot dish
- Strawberry ice cream
Hi everyone, so with another semester finished and another one in motion here is a condensed list of what I bring with me. This is usually to a cafe or if I’m just bumming around campus.
- Laptop and laptop charger
- Nice Sony head phones
- A manga (currently I’m reading Still Sick by Akashi)
- Two Notebooks (one for doodles and the other for notes)
- A little pouch with lotion and lip balm
- Water bottle (This isn’t the exact one but its a cute one like it, https://www.amazon.com/Sailor-Portable-Insulation-Festival-Outdoor/dp/B07S92T4P5/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2S9FC9JDS1JZB&keywords=cute+water+bottle+sailor+moon&qid=1580177646&sprefix=cute+sailor+moon+water%2Caps%2C199&sr=8-1)
- Pens (usually fine gel pens)
- Mittens (it’s winter here..need I go on)
- My keys
So I feel like I haven’t really been active anywhere online. Here just a small update of my life as I’m typing this on a rainy Tuesday around four o’clock.
- I got accepted into a study abroad thing this summer
- My passport came today along with some cute Jiji (the cat from Kiki’s dilivery service) bento boxes
- I’ve been listening to Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and am hooked
- Have recently came to terms that I’m going to be sad for a little bit but that’s okay
- As well as buying a lot of cute stickers that’ll hopefully help me in some way
- Got yet another new Starbucks cup. I have like six or seven right now.
- Have been feeling this urge to stay in a comfy oversized sweaters to maybe help me cope
- I’ve been wear these old boots for the past week and a half even though I have more to choose from.
- Been going through my clothes every two weeks or something like that.
Yeah that’s really it, I’ve just been feeling sad honestly but I think telling you guys and people around me will help. Anyways I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
Through out this past year I’ve realized being vulnerable is tough. Like you’re emotions, and just you as a person is out there for either millions to see or that one person. It’s difficult because they can either accept you and care for you or reject you.
Letting someone in takes a lot out of you whether you register it or not. Especially romantic relationships, wow okay so here’s some tea. This current relationship I’m in ( they will not be name but they do read my blog so, hi dude) with this person has made me realize a few things. (Yes I am taking your idea, deal with it.) So it’s like we’ll be talking right? Then in the middle of the conversation I’ll realize that I’m actually dating them. It’s this weird moment of being aware of everything we do. It’s also a sense of just being seen through like a window for a moment or two.
So it’s really up to you whether or not you want to let someone in (like actually). This may not seem like a lot of work but it is. Not only are you trusting them but yourself too. That’s really all I have to say on that (for not idk I might have something later on). But other than that I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
So as of recently I’ve been in my own head more than usual, it was weird. Picture this right, I wake up about three am from a freaky dream then don’t fall back asleep an hour later. That day (when I woke back up four hours later) was a haze and we ended up fighting over something so stupid I laugh about it now. We didn’t communicate correctly and it was just an overall mess. Now the problems solved, it’s weird but a good weird. I feel like we grew somehow or now we understand a little bit more than before.
I don’t know this was just something that’s been on my mind as of recently. Normally I would’ve just left and cried. I mean I still did cry but that’s besides the point (*laughs nervously*) The point is (drops note cards) changing is a good thing but when you’re in the midst of it, it feels not good. To be honest that was the first time in a long time I was that vulnerable. That’ll probably be a separate post though (aka I’m running out of words to say). So with that I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
She would like it here
On this seemingly quiet road
In this busy city
With heads down and music blasting
Inside these apartments
Where the parties seem to never stop
She would be far away
Away from her crazy family
Away from her past
Away from her lies
Away from herself
I still love her
Even though she did me wrong
I can’t really think, it’s almost like she’s
Linking herself to me when I see her on my instagram feed
I’ll never follow her
Even when she pops up in my life like a random pimple
I developed habits I didn’t want
Those made my life messy
Like the terrible Chinese food we would eat
Just because neither of us wanted to cook
I still love her like I loved you
I know she would like this place
The curtains would be a bright lace
The Tv would be brand new
I thought I saw a co-op a block away
Just remember to lock the door.
These are just a few things I loved in the fall/ now early winter (thanks Minnesota).
- Apple Cider
- Apple picking with friends
- Suede fabrics
- Watching the leaves change color
- Face masks(like always)
- Clunky shoes (platforms, thick soled shoes)
As always I’m probably missing somethings (LET ME KNOW YOUR FAVORITES DOWN BELOW) I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next week!