So I feel like I haven’t really been active anywhere online. Here just a small update of my life as I’m typing this on a rainy Tuesday around four o’clock.
- I got accepted into a study abroad thing this summer
- My passport came today along with some cute Jiji (the cat from Kiki’s dilivery service) bento boxes
- I’ve been listening to Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and am hooked
- Have recently came to terms that I’m going to be sad for a little bit but that’s okay
- As well as buying a lot of cute stickers that’ll hopefully help me in some way
- Got yet another new Starbucks cup. I have like six or seven right now.
- Have been feeling this urge to stay in a comfy oversized sweaters to maybe help me cope
- I’ve been wear these old boots for the past week and a half even though I have more to choose from.
- Been going through my clothes every two weeks or something like that.
Yeah that’s really it, I’ve just been feeling sad honestly but I think telling you guys and people around me will help. Anyways I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
Through out this past year I’ve realized being vulnerable is tough. Like you’re emotions, and just you as a person is out there for either millions to see or that one person. It’s difficult because they can either accept you and care for you or reject you.
Letting someone in takes a lot out of you whether you register it or not. Especially romantic relationships, wow okay so here’s some tea. This current relationship I’m in ( they will not be name but they do read my blog so, hi dude) with this person has made me realize a few things. (Yes I am taking your idea, deal with it.) So it’s like we’ll be talking right? Then in the middle of the conversation I’ll realize that I’m actually dating them. It’s this weird moment of being aware of everything we do. It’s also a sense of just being seen through like a window for a moment or two.
So it’s really up to you whether or not you want to let someone in (like actually). This may not seem like a lot of work but it is. Not only are you trusting them but yourself too. That’s really all I have to say on that (for not idk I might have something later on). But other than that I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
So as of recently I’ve been in my own head more than usual, it was weird. Picture this right, I wake up about three am from a freaky dream then don’t fall back asleep an hour later. That day (when I woke back up four hours later) was a haze and we ended up fighting over something so stupid I laugh about it now. We didn’t communicate correctly and it was just an overall mess. Now the problems solved, it’s weird but a good weird. I feel like we grew somehow or now we understand a little bit more than before.
I don’t know this was just something that’s been on my mind as of recently. Normally I would’ve just left and cried. I mean I still did cry but that’s besides the point (*laughs nervously*) The point is (drops note cards) changing is a good thing but when you’re in the midst of it, it feels not good. To be honest that was the first time in a long time I was that vulnerable. That’ll probably be a separate post though (aka I’m running out of words to say). So with that I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
She would like it here
On this seemingly quiet road
In this busy city
With heads down and music blasting
Inside these apartments
Where the parties seem to never stop
She would be far away
Away from her crazy family
Away from her past
Away from her lies
Away from herself
I still love her
Even though she did me wrong
I can’t really think, it’s almost like she’s
Linking herself to me when I see her on my instagram feed
I’ll never follow her
Even when she pops up in my life like a random pimple
I developed habits I didn’t want
Those made my life messy
Like the terrible Chinese food we would eat
Just because neither of us wanted to cook
I still love her like I loved you
I know she would like this place
The curtains would be a bright lace
The Tv would be brand new
I thought I saw a co-op a block away
Just remember to lock the door.
These are just a few things I loved in the fall/ now early winter (thanks Minnesota).
- Apple Cider
- Apple picking with friends
- Suede fabrics
- Watching the leaves change color
- Face masks(like always)
- Clunky shoes (platforms, thick soled shoes)
As always I’m probably missing somethings (LET ME KNOW YOUR FAVORITES DOWN BELOW) I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next week!
Okay so apologies for the lateness of this post first off. Second let me know if you guys like this list format. So here’s a list of things I’ve taken away with my past and current relationship.
- You don’t need to talk to someone twenty-four seven (sometimes you need that break)
- If they aren’t putting effort, honestly aren’t worth it
- Vulnerability helps gain trust
- Tell them how you’re feeling when they feel it (don’t bottle shit up)
- Listen to music together
- If you are in a relationship remember it’s not one sided
I know it’s short but that’s what I thought of off the top of my head. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
Okay so recently my skin has been a hot mess and this is gonna be a list of product I use to help minimize it. Usually I don’t put on any foundation or bb-cream because that’s just clogging up my pores even more.
- korean sheet masks
- charcoal masks (preferable peel off)
- dead-sea clay mask
- the sand and sky clay mask (that’s if it’s been going on for more than a few days)
- also stay hydrated with either water or tea (personally I like tea)
I’ll probably go more in depth later but for not this is what I use. As always I hope the rest of your week is great and I will see you guys next time!