So it rained all day here and I’d just thought this would be a pretty neat idea to keep doing. This time around I’ve been feeling better even though I just ate ramen noodles an drank a red bull. Without further ado here are the updates:
- I made confetti cupcakes the other day
- I cleaned out my closet again
- I got my summer housing all taken care of which is fantastic
- I was recently told it was strawberry season in Japan so that’s cool
- The snows basically gone here
- I got some new pleated skirts so can’t wait to wear an style them
- Just finished watching New Game which is a cute slice of life anime (Highly recommend it.)
That’s really all I got for right now, I’m just prepping for finals right now and trying to get stuff done for study abroad. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
So as of lately anxiety has kicked my butt. Procrastination? yup I know them, well actually. Midterms are around the corner and I am so sorry I’ve neglected you guys for some time now. Just letting you know though I am active on Youtube the most as of recently. Currently I am getting ready for something huge to me and will let you guys know once everything is in place. I’m getting a paper done as I type this (on a break right now lol). And I’m still getting through this small little rough patch but it’s okay and I know that it’s not going to go on forever. (Just trying to take things day by day, focusing on the small things and taking things slow) Actually though I have been watching more slice of life style anime which if you didn’t know are my all time favorite. I will make a short list for this Sundays post. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!