Hey sorry for the absence recently, a lot of things have come up. For those who have stuck around this long, thank you. Now as you can see by the title it has not changed. So as of right now, I’m at the gym on a sunny warm Sunday on the elliptical machine listening to Melanie Martinez. Everythings been going alright, I’ve been working on a couple of projects but I’ll post more about that later.
Food, we need it to live so with the new year here are my top seven favorite snacks,meals, shakes, etc.
- Peanut butter filled pretzels
- Frozen raspberries but not limited to other fruits
- Iced tea from davids tea. (As of right now my go to is there new tea called blood orange green tea.)
- Mangos with chamoy and tajiin in any form.
- Matcha lattes (current go to is the limited peppermint match, again from davids tea)
- Oatmeal with brown sugar
- Kettle cooked jalapeno chips.
So that’s everything that I’ve thought of during my warm up. Please let me know what your favorite foods are and I will be back shortly. I hope you have a good rest of your day and see you later!
Okay so apologies for the lateness of this post first off. Second let me know if you guys like this list format. So here’s a list of things I’ve taken away with my past and current relationship.
- You don’t need to talk to someone twenty-four seven (sometimes you need that break)
- If they aren’t putting effort, honestly aren’t worth it
- Vulnerability helps gain trust
- Tell them how you’re feeling when they feel it (don’t bottle shit up)
- Listen to music together
- If you are in a relationship remember it’s not one sided
I know it’s short but that’s what I thought of off the top of my head. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
Even though they are more fall season, I love bomber jackets. I didn’t get any until the end of last month (they were vintage). They make any outfit seem more laid back or edgy. They’re really comfy to wear with just a simple dress, or the classic jeans and tshirt. I know they will really come in handy when winter rolls around because of the thick material.
This has been due to both early morning classes and lack of sleep some mornings causing me to stay up till the sunrise. But no all seriously, I think its cool being up before anyone else and having time to yourself. I usually make a cup of tea, do a face mask, pick out my outfit if didn’t the night before, then do my hair. If I don’t have anything going on that day I like to plan an activity to do that day whether it’s going out for lunch or checking out a new boutique downtown.
As I mentioned above I like to them in the at least twice a day. I use the sand and sky clay mask once a month(or when my skin is really bad like now). I also use some products from lush but if I just want to sit in absolute silence and think about something then I’ll do sheets masks.
As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!